Tenue de Soleil - UV Bathing suit for girls - Malie - Royal Ocean Blue
- Expertly designed by dermatologist Dr. Daniel Kadouch
- UPF 50+ fabric blocks 98% of UVA and UVB
- High body coverage: upper body and arms
- Made in Europe from high quality ECONYL® regenerated nylon and OEKO-TEX®-certified
- Meets European EN 13758-2 & Joint Australian/ New Zealand AS/NZS 4399:2017 Standards for UV protective apparel
The Malie Royal Ocean Blue long sleeve swimsuit by Tenue de Soleil has a timeless design with superb comfort. This bathing suit for girls is quick drying, flexible and breathable. It comes with a zipper closure in the back which has a zip guard to avoid scratching the skin.
Tenue de Soleil was founded by dermatologist and expert on skin cancer Dr Daniel Kadouch. The Tenue de Soleil brand aims to protect future generations in a sustainable way, to raise awareness about UV-protection and to teach children how to treat their skin responsibly. Tenue de Soleil wants nothing more than to let children enjoy all the beauty that the sun and summer have to offer, fully protected and responsibly.
|Brand||Tenue de Soleil|
|For who||Baby, Girl|
|Material - Main||Polyamide|
|Uv-Protection||UPF50+ - >98% UV protection|
|Washing instruction||Machine wash|
Attributes Tops and Bottoms
|Sleeve length||Long sleeve|